I LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR.
witchery at large!
Magritte tattoos: a pair
topple the crown
current events update for those who don’t know where I’ve been or why.
I had an interview in the inlander, which was great. They were very easy to talk with and they quoted me correctly!
also, a reminder; I’d like to do more works like the following images.
painterly flowers, solid black heavy rough edges, and high contrast works. winter is a good time to get a tattoo, mainly because it’s easy to heal this time of year. I’ll be at mom’s in Spokane (and in Eugene for the evergreen convention in March)
it’s now time for gremlins.
1. “bring your dog to work day”
2. “threatening to torture an animal, in public, is acceptable if you have a nice coat”
3. “these damn foreign cars”
4. Judge Reinhold.
6. seriously, you can’t take someone’s dog for breaking your lawn ornament, even when this movie came out that was a bizarre set-up
?7. “I told you, everything is real”
8. Chinese people are broke too and yet so mysterious and mystical that ‘toothbrush’ is meaningless to them
9. sunlight will kill the thing, it’s obviously a fuckin vampire
10. singing the alien hello song from ‘close encounters’ is also a bad sign
11.this guy is old enough to drink and have a bank teller job and lives with his parents, never draws and only once is it mentioned that he’s ‘artsy’, but he has unused art supplies in his room.
In the spirit of giving, here are some print-size images for you guys to download and color! These are imperfect scans of six pages from the Horrors; I figured a lot of folks have bought the book and many more would probably love to just color in a few pages. Click any image to find a full-sized version for printing.
(although you’re missing out on 22 other creatures, and the text that goes with them all!You can get the full book here if you’d like the complete experience.) Enjoy, and feel free to share!
This is a unique website which will require a more modern browser to work!
Please upgrade today!